The youngest have the biggest smiles!! Kids born in year 2012 and later are welcome to join this tournament.
Wednesday is their match day.
Worldwide U12 is for kids born from 2008 onwards.
Tournaments are played on Wednesday, 11 am, 4 pm and 9 pm GMT. Time control is 10+2, duration 90 minutes.
Girls only!! Latest addition to Worldwide series is Worldwide Girls U14w. Born year 2006 and younger are allowed. Playing on Saturdays. Have fun!
Top competition. Players 2004 and younger allowed. Two hours of fun on Saturdays!! Played every two weeks.
To better accommodate numerous new teams, as well as daylight saving time change in some countries, organizers of Worldwide Chess events have decided to make some changes:
- Worldwide Junior U16 remains at 3 p.m. GMT time, meaning that in European countries beginning of the tournament will be at 4 p.m. (one hour earlier).
- U12 and U8 Eastern Division tournaments will start one hour earlier (11 a.m. GMT)
- U12 and U8 Division East tournaments will start one hour later (at 10 p.m. GMT)
- An important change in Worldwide U8 – this competition will no longer be played on Thursdays but on Wednesdays.
- U12 and U8 Team Battles are going to be played on Wednesdays on alternating weeks. One week is U12 Team, next week is U8 Team, etc.
- Girls U14w tournament will be moved to Saturday, and all teams will play at the same time (no more three different timings but one for all), at 3 p.m. GMT. Teams from Eastern, Central, and America Divisions will be united in a single Division with two groups. The tournament will be played on Saturdays, alternating with Worldwide Junior U16.